Oli&Carol Wally The WatermelonRegular price £15.99 Sale price £14.39 Save 10%
Wally the Watermelon is made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. This item is soft and easy to grasp and safe to chew, it is excellent for stimulating baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy, you purchase you are helping scholar kids in India.
Postage & Packaging: 3 - 5 working days,
FREE DELIVERY: ON ALL ORDERS OVER £40
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilise or store in the fridge.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mould if left on a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, colour may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child
Flammability, ASTM F963 8 soluble heavy metal, CPSIA Tracking label, CPC, CPSC/CPSIA/ASTM F963/Prop 65(6892)/Illinois Total Pb, CPSIA/Prop65(0969) PHT, TPCH, ASTM F963 DEHP, AS/NZS ISO 8124-1 – Physical & Mechanical +Trade Practices Act 1974 Consumer Protection Notice No. 14 of 2003
Consumer Product Safety Standard: Toys for children up to and including 36 months of age, AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 – Flammability, AS/NZS ISO 8124-3, COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT 2010 Consumer Protection Notice No. 11 of 2011 PERMANENT BAN ON CHILDREN’S PRODUCTS CONTAINING MORE THAN 1% DIETHYLHEXYL PHTHALATE (DEHP), Trade Practices Act 1974 Consumer Protection Notice No. 1 of 2009 CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY STANDARD FOR LEAD AND CERTAIN ELEMENTS IN CHILDREN’S TOYS, Uk COC+ French COC, Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17)
Physical and Mechanical Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17)
Flammability, Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17) -7 heavy metal, Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17)
Total Lead in Plastic(0-3 toys), Surface coating materials regulations(SOR/2016-193), Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17) - Total Lead in Plastic(0-3 toys), Phthalates Regulation(SOR/2016-188)-phthalates content, Consumer Products containing lead Regulations SOR/2018-83.