Oli&Carol Mery the CherryRegular price £15.99 Save 0%
Mery the Cherry is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its size is perfect for kids to hold on and its realistic textures will help develop kids’ sense of touch. Introduce kids to a healthy lifestyle from a young age! It will become babies and kids’ favourite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative objects. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Hand-painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy, you purchase you are helping scholar kids in India.
Postage & Packaging: 3 - 5 working days,Care Instructions
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mould if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
Item Safety Certifications
Total Pb, CPSIA/Prop65(0969) PHT, TPCH, ASTM F963 DEHP, AS/NZS ISO 8124-1 – Physical & Mechanical +Trade Practices Act 1974 Consumer Protection Notice No. 14 of 2003
Consumer Product Safety Standard: Toys for children up to and including 36 months of age, AS/NZS ISO 8124-2
Flammability, AS/NZS ISO 8124-3, COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT 2010 Consumer Protection Notice No. 11 of 2011 PERMANENT BAN ON CHILDREN’S PRODUCTS CONTAINING MORE THAN 1% DIETHYLHEXYL PHTHALATE (DEHP), Trade Practices Act 1974 Consumer Protection Notice No. 1 of 2009 CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY STANDARD FOR LEAD AND CERTAIN ELEMENTS IN CHILDREN’S TOYS, Uk COC+ French COC, Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17)
Physical and Mechanical Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17)
Flammability, Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17) -7 heavy metal, Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17)
Total Lead in Plastic(0-3 toys), Surface coating materials regulations(SOR/2016-193), Toys Regulations (SOR/2011-17) - Total Lead in Plastic(0-3 toys), Phthalates Regulation(SOR/2016-188)-phthalates content, Consumer Products containing lead Regulations SOR/2018-83.