Oli&Carol Spot the MushroomRegular price £14.99 Save 0%
Let's welcome Spot the Mushroom! This mushroom-shaped baby teether will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. It's realistic textures will develop kids’ sense of touch. Introduce kids into loving the nature that surrounds them!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative objects.
Oli&Carol’s toys are made following an artisanal process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees, all in one piece with no holes, so they avoid the creation of bacteria inside. They are hand-painted with safe & natural pigments one by one, which make each of them unique.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilise or store in the fridge.
- The toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mould if left on a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, colour may fade.
- Every toy is different. The products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.