Oli&Carol Anita the BananitaRegular price £8.99 Save 0%
Anita the Bananita is the new baby banana teether concept for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums. This mini teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go… take your chewy-to-go high & low!
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses.
Oli&Carol’s toys are made following an artisanal process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees, all in one piece with no holes, so they avoid the creation of bacteria inside. They are hand-painted with safe & natural pigments one by one, which make each of them unique.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilise or store in the fridge.
- The toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mould if left on a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, colour may fade.
- Every toy is different. The products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.